What kind of issues do Citywall's services address?
Our work is bespoke and ranges from early intervention mentoring through to working with the hardest to reach young people and families in crisis. We deliver intervention in the following areas:
- Disengagement from education
- Vulnerability to anti-social or criminal behaviour, or exploitation
- Young offenders and ex-offenders
- Low self-esteem or lack of resilience
- Anxiety about school attendance
- Family breakdown, abuse and neglect
- Parenting capacity
- Young people in local authority care or adoptive placements
- Patterns of destructive decision-making
- Joblessness among 16-25 year olds
Does Citywall offer training?
Have a look on the SERVICES page to see what training Citywall offers
How much do citywall's services cost?
Each young person, family and organisation is different, so each of our projects is bespoke based on the needs of the individual or organisation. Following a discussion, we would be happy to provide you with a quote.